Online Diary おはようございます。: thiz is me..

Friday 29 April 2011

thiz is me..


ooolllaaa.

i am what i am .
thats all .
people can talk a bad behind my back .
whatever it is .
i'm not a person like what u were thinking .
do know me , do befriend with me , then u will know who i am .
i know i'm not hot , maybe good and kinda kind
then ,what u waiting for ?
hate me ? do remove me from ur friend list .
but first, i wanna says that if u know me, u will know who i am .
dont be a listener at all and dont trust someone in a short time .
siasat everything , and u will get the answer .
i just can be patience for everything .
May Allah Bless All of u .
Btw , why i'm saying like this ?
lol , it is my experiences ;D

now STUDY STUDY STUDY . i will not thinking about anything except study ! gonna reach the top ! yeah . i really wanna change :) .
yeah , study is the first ! ♥ ♥
and its part of me right now okay . sorry if i become more bz and ignore u , i just need a time to reach what i want ;D . i do change !

LOVE ? i dont need that thing , but mybe one day . my heart is totally being heartless . thats all . saya tiada perasaan , cos its gone . hmm,
but the only one that i love is , i love Allah n my prophet muhammad saw :) allahuakbar . ♥ ♥


Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 komen:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen